- U.S. Department of Education-IDEA 2004
- N.J. Department of Education-Special Education
- Parental Rights In Special Education (PRISE)
- Department of Developmental Disabilities (DDD)
- Department of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR)
- Social Security-Benefits for Children with Disabilities
*ASAH is a not-for-profit organization of private schools and agencies in New Jersey which provide
highly specialized services to children and young adults with disabilities. This site provides great
resources for parents.
*The Family Support Center of New Jersey a clearinghouse of up-to-date information on national,
state and local family support programs, services and disabilities.
*National Association of Private Special Education Centers (NAPSEC) is a non-profit association
whose mission is to represent private special education programs and affiliated state associations
and to ensure access for individuals to appropriate private special education programs and services
as vital components of the special education continuum. The association consists of private early
intervention services, schools, residential therapeutic centers, and adult living programs that serve
both privately and publicly placed individuals with disabilities.