Teacher Assistant/1:1 Aide
The Deron School of New Jersey, Inc., a private school for students with disabilities, including Autism Spectrum Disorder, ages 3-21, is seeking upbeat, energetic para-professionals to join our team. For those who have a passion for working with students with special needs, Deron offers a positive work environment with room for growth.
- Supporting assigned student by collecting and graphing data
- Running ABA programs
- Implementing strategies to foster academic growth
- Facilitating functional communication skills
- Assisting in social skills development
- Collaborating with a team, including lead teacher, related service providers, BCBAs, social workers, and nurses
Additional training will be provided specifically for working with assigned student.
Hours 8:30am – 2:15pm.